Comment in query-parser?

Paul Libbrecht-4

I'm more and more involved into preparing dedicated pages that list resources of our servers according to an elaborate query I received in a human description and "implement" as a query-parser query. Doing this I regularly use "indexed-doc" views.

The implementation is thus a query that could be somewhat long and would enjoy illuminating comments.

Is there anything in the query parser that would be considered ignored till the end of the line?
Currently I'm using a fancy field but it introduces a useless query.

thanks in advance

paul

Re: Comment in query-parser?

Federico Fissore
Paul Libbrecht, il 30/12/2010 20:15, ha scritto:
[...]

> Is there anything in the query parser that would be considered ignored till the end of the line?
> Currently I'm using a fancy field but it introduces a useless query.

I would make a CommentFilter and put it in an Analyzer I would give to
the standard query parser

federico