Compass example

Mitesh Soni-2

Is anyone having the ides about the compass framework?

How xml files are indexed in compass?

Steps or example is needed.

Thanks & Regards,

Mitesh Soni

Re: Compass example

Grant Ingersoll-2
HI Mitesh,

I would suggest asking the folks who created Compass on the Compass
mailing lists.

Thanks,
Grant

On Feb 21, 2008, at 9:07 AM, Mitesh Soni wrote:

> Is anyone having the ides about the compass framework?
>
> How xml files are indexed in compass?
>
> Steps or example is needed.
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> Mitesh Soni

--------------------------
Grant Ingersoll
http://www.lucenebootcamp.com
Next Training: April 7, 2008 at ApacheCon Europe in Amsterdam

Lucene Helpful Hints:

RE: Compass example

Mitesh Soni-2
I have done that but no reply still...