Congratulations to the new Lucene/Solr PMC chair, Cassandra Targett

12

Congratulations to the new Lucene/Solr PMC chair, Cassandra Targett

Adrien Grand
Every year, the Lucene PMC rotates the Lucene PMC chair and Apache
Vice President position.

This year we have nominated and elected Cassandra Targett as the
chair, a decision that the board approved in its December 2018
meeting.

Congratulations, Cassandra!

--
Adrien

Re: Congratulations to the new Lucene/Solr PMC chair, Cassandra Targett

Erick Erickson
Congrats Cassandra1

On Sun, Dec 30, 2018 at 11:38 PM Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Every year, the Lucene PMC rotates the Lucene PMC chair and Apache
> Vice President position.
>
> This year we have nominated and elected Cassandra Targett as the
> chair, a decision that the board approved in its December 2018
> meeting.
>
> Congratulations, Cassandra!
>
> --
> Adrien

Re: Congratulations to the new Lucene/Solr PMC chair, Cassandra Targett

david.w.smiley@gmail.com
Congrats Cassandra!

On Mon, Dec 31, 2018 at 11:28 AM Erick Erickson <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congrats Cassandra1

On Sun, Dec 30, 2018 at 11:38 PM Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Every year, the Lucene PMC rotates the Lucene PMC chair and Apache
> Vice President position.
>
> This year we have nominated and elected Cassandra Targett as the
> chair, a decision that the board approved in its December 2018
> meeting.
>
> Congratulations, Cassandra!
>
> --
> Adrien

Lucene/Solr Search Committer (PMC), Developer, Author, Speaker

Re: Congratulations to the new Lucene/Solr PMC chair, Cassandra Targett

Alexandre Rafalovitch
Congratulations.

Regards,
   Alex

On Mon, 31 Dec 2018 at 11:31, David Smiley <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congrats Cassandra!
>
> On Mon, Dec 31, 2018 at 11:28 AM Erick Erickson <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Congrats Cassandra1
>>
>> On Sun, Dec 30, 2018 at 11:38 PM Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> >
>> > Every year, the Lucene PMC rotates the Lucene PMC chair and Apache
>> > Vice President position.
>> >
>> > This year we have nominated and elected Cassandra Targett as the
>> > chair, a decision that the board approved in its December 2018
>> > meeting.
>> >
>> > Congratulations, Cassandra!
>> >
>> > --
>> > Adrien

> Lucene/Solr Search Committer (PMC), Developer, Author, Speaker
> LinkedIn: http://linkedin.com/in/davidwsmiley | Book: http://www.solrenterprisesearchserver.com

Re: Congratulations to the new Lucene/Solr PMC chair, Cassandra Targett

Gus Heck
Congratulations :)

On Mon, Dec 31, 2018, 12:48 PM Alexandre Rafalovitch <[hidden email] wrote:
Congratulations.

Regards,
   Alex

On Mon, 31 Dec 2018 at 11:31, David Smiley <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congrats Cassandra!
>
> On Mon, Dec 31, 2018 at 11:28 AM Erick Erickson <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Congrats Cassandra1
>>
>> On Sun, Dec 30, 2018 at 11:38 PM Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> >
>> > Every year, the Lucene PMC rotates the Lucene PMC chair and Apache
>> > Vice President position.
>> >
>> > This year we have nominated and elected Cassandra Targett as the
>> > chair, a decision that the board approved in its December 2018
>> > meeting.
>> >
>> > Congratulations, Cassandra!
>> >
>> > --
>> > Adrien

> Lucene/Solr Search Committer (PMC), Developer, Author, Speaker
> LinkedIn: http://linkedin.com/in/davidwsmiley | Book: http://www.solrenterprisesearchserver.com

Re: Congratulations to the new Lucene/Solr PMC chair, Cassandra Targett

sarowe
Congrats Cassandra! - Steve

> On Dec 31, 2018, at 2:30 AM, Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Every year, the Lucene PMC rotates the Lucene PMC chair and Apache
> Vice President position.
>
> This year we have nominated and elected Cassandra Targett as the
> chair, a decision that the board approved in its December 2018
> meeting.
>
> Congratulations, Cassandra!
>
> --
> Adrien

Re: Congratulations to the new Lucene/Solr PMC chair, Cassandra Targett

Dawid Weiss-2

On Mon, Dec 31, 2018 at 7:04 PM Gus Heck <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations :)
>
> On Mon, Dec 31, 2018, 12:48 PM Alexandre Rafalovitch <[hidden email] wrote:
>>
>> Congratulations.
>>
>> Regards,
>>    Alex
>>
>> On Mon, 31 Dec 2018 at 11:31, David Smiley <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> >
>> > Congrats Cassandra!

>> > --
>> > Lucene/Solr Search Committer (PMC), Developer, Author, Speaker
>> > LinkedIn: http://linkedin.com/in/davidwsmiley | Book: http://www.solrenterprisesearchserver.com

Re: Congratulations to the new Lucene/Solr PMC chair, Cassandra Targett

Michael Sokolov-4
Heavy is the head that wears the crown - congrats and thank you! And
here's to a peaceful transition of power in the new year :)

On Mon, Dec 31, 2018 at 1:39 PM Dawid Weiss <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations, Cassandra!
>
> On Mon, Dec 31, 2018 at 7:04 PM Gus Heck <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Congratulations :)
> >
> > On Mon, Dec 31, 2018, 12:48 PM Alexandre Rafalovitch <[hidden email] wrote:
> >>
> >> Congratulations.
> >>
> >> Regards,
> >>    Alex

Re: Congratulations to the new Lucene/Solr PMC chair, Cassandra Targett

Karl Wright-2
Congratulations!

On Mon, Dec 31, 2018 at 5:20 PM Michael Sokolov <[hidden email]> wrote:
Heavy is the head that wears the crown - congrats and thank you! And
here's to a peaceful transition of power in the new year :)

On Mon, Dec 31, 2018 at 1:39 PM Dawid Weiss <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations, Cassandra!
>
> On Mon, Dec 31, 2018 at 7:04 PM Gus Heck <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Congratulations :)
> >
> > On Mon, Dec 31, 2018, 12:48 PM Alexandre Rafalovitch <[hidden email] wrote:
> >>
> >> Congratulations.
> >>
> >> Regards,
> >>    Alex

Re: Congratulations to the new Lucene/Solr PMC chair, Cassandra Targett

Michael McCandless-2
Congrats  Cassandra!!

Mike

On Mon, Dec 31, 2018 at 5:32 PM Karl Wright <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congratulations!

On Mon, Dec 31, 2018 at 5:20 PM Michael Sokolov <[hidden email]> wrote:
Heavy is the head that wears the crown - congrats and thank you! And
here's to a peaceful transition of power in the new year :)

On Mon, Dec 31, 2018 at 1:39 PM Dawid Weiss <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations, Cassandra!
>
> On Mon, Dec 31, 2018 at 7:04 PM Gus Heck <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Congratulations :)
> >
> > On Mon, Dec 31, 2018, 12:48 PM Alexandre Rafalovitch <[hidden email] wrote:
> >>
> >> Congratulations.
> >>
> >> Regards,
> >>    Alex

Re: Congratulations to the new Lucene/Solr PMC chair, Cassandra Targett

caomanhdat

On Wed, Jan 2, 2019 at 4:37 AM Michael McCandless <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congrats  Cassandra!!

Mike

On Mon, Dec 31, 2018 at 5:32 PM Karl Wright <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congratulations!

On Mon, Dec 31, 2018 at 5:20 PM Michael Sokolov <[hidden email]> wrote:
Heavy is the head that wears the crown - congrats and thank you! And
here's to a peaceful transition of power in the new year :)

On Mon, Dec 31, 2018 at 1:39 PM Dawid Weiss <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations, Cassandra!
>
> On Mon, Dec 31, 2018 at 7:04 PM Gus Heck <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Congratulations :)
> >
> > On Mon, Dec 31, 2018, 12:48 PM Alexandre Rafalovitch <[hidden email] wrote:
> >>
> >> Congratulations.
> >>
> >> Regards,
> >>    Alex

Best regards,
Cao Mạnh Đạt
D.O.B : 31-07-1991
Cell: (+84) 946.328.329
E-mail: [hidden email]

Re: Congratulations to the new Lucene/Solr PMC chair, Cassandra Targett

Tomás Fernández Löbbe

On Tue, Jan 1, 2019 at 1:43 PM Đạt Cao Mạnh <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congratulations, Cassandra!

On Wed, Jan 2, 2019 at 4:37 AM Michael McCandless <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congrats  Cassandra!!

Mike

On Mon, Dec 31, 2018 at 5:32 PM Karl Wright <[hidden email]> wrote:
Congratulations!

On Mon, Dec 31, 2018 at 5:20 PM Michael Sokolov <[hidden email]> wrote:
Heavy is the head that wears the crown - congrats and thank you! And
here's to a peaceful transition of power in the new year :)

On Mon, Dec 31, 2018 at 1:39 PM Dawid Weiss <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations, Cassandra!
>
> On Mon, Dec 31, 2018 at 7:04 PM Gus Heck <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Congratulations :)
> >
> > On Mon, Dec 31, 2018, 12:48 PM Alexandre Rafalovitch <[hidden email] wrote:
> >>
> >> Congratulations.
> >>
> >> Regards,
> >>    Alex

Best regards,
Cao Mạnh Đạt
D.O.B : 31-07-1991
Cell: (+84) 946.328.329
E-mail: [hidden email]

Shalin Shekhar Mangar.

Re: Congratulations to the new Lucene/Solr PMC chair, Cassandra Targett

Tommaso Teofili
Congrats Cassandra!
Il giorno mer 2 gen 2019 alle ore 12:43 Shalin Shekhar Mangar
<[hidden email]> ha scritto:

> Congratulations Cassandra!
>
> On Mon, Dec 31, 2018 at 1:08 PM Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Every year, the Lucene PMC rotates the Lucene PMC chair and Apache
>> Vice President position.
>>
>> This year we have nominated and elected Cassandra Targett as the
>> chair, a decision that the board approved in its December 2018
>> meeting.
>>
>> Congratulations, Cassandra!
>>
>> --
>> Adrien

> Regards,
> Shalin Shekhar Mangar.

Re: Congratulations to the new Lucene/Solr PMC chair, Cassandra Targett

Joel Bernstein

<[hidden email]> ha scritto:

> Congratulations Cassandra!
>
> On Mon, Dec 31, 2018 at 1:08 PM Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Every year, the Lucene PMC rotates the Lucene PMC chair and Apache
>> Vice President position.
>>
>> This year we have nominated and elected Cassandra Targett as the
>> chair, a decision that the board approved in its December 2018
>> meeting.
>>
>> Congratulations, Cassandra!
>>
>> --
>> Adrien

> Regards,
> Shalin Shekhar Mangar.

Re: Congratulations to the new Lucene/Solr PMC chair, Cassandra Targett

Trey Grainger

<[hidden email]> ha scritto:

> Congratulations Cassandra!
>
> On Mon, Dec 31, 2018 at 1:08 PM Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Every year, the Lucene PMC rotates the Lucene PMC chair and Apache
>> Vice President position.
>>
>> This year we have nominated and elected Cassandra Targett as the
>> chair, a decision that the board approved in its December 2018
>> meeting.
>>
>> Congratulations, Cassandra!
>>
>> --
>> Adrien

> Regards,
> Shalin Shekhar Mangar.

Anshum Gupta

Re: Congratulations to the new Lucene/Solr PMC chair, Cassandra Targett

Kevin Risden-3
Congrats!

Kevin Risden

On Wed, Jan 2, 2019 at 1:36 PM Anshum Gupta <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations, Cassandra!
>
> On Sun, Dec 30, 2018 at 11:38 PM Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Every year, the Lucene PMC rotates the Lucene PMC chair and Apache
>> Vice President position.
>>
>> This year we have nominated and elected Cassandra Targett as the
>> chair, a decision that the board approved in its December 2018
>> meeting.
>>
>> Congratulations, Cassandra!
>>
>> --
>> Adrien

> Anshum Gupta

Re: Congratulations to the new Lucene/Solr PMC chair, Cassandra Targett

Jason Gerlowski
Congrats!

On Wed, Jan 2, 2019 at 2:09 PM Kevin Risden <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congrats!
>
> Kevin Risden
>
> On Wed, Jan 2, 2019 at 1:36 PM Anshum Gupta <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Congratulations, Cassandra!
> >
> > On Sun, Dec 30, 2018 at 11:38 PM Adrien Grand <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >>
> >> Every year, the Lucene PMC rotates the Lucene PMC chair and Apache
> >> Vice President position.
> >>
> >> This year we have nominated and elected Cassandra Targett as the
> >> chair, a decision that the board approved in its December 2018
> >> meeting.
> >>
> >> Congratulations, Cassandra!
> >>
> >> --
> >> Adrien