Contact for Wiki / Support page maintainer

Contact for Wiki / Support page maintainer

Jaroslaw Rozanski
Hi folks!

Who is the maintainer of Solr Support page in the Apache Solr Wiki (https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Support)?

Thanks,
Jaroslaw

Jaroslaw Rozanski | [hidden email]

Re: Contact for Wiki / Support page maintainer

Jan Høydahl / Cominvent
All committers can edit. What would you like to change/add?

Jan Høydahl

> 25. jul. 2019 kl. 09:11 skrev Jaroslaw Rozanski <[hidden email]>:
>
> Hi folks!
>
> Who is the maintainer of Solr Support page in the Apache Solr Wiki (https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Support)?
>
> Thanks,
> Jaroslaw

> Jaroslaw Rozanski | [hidden email]

Re: Contact for Wiki / Support page maintainer

Jason Gerlowski
I was under the impression that non-committers could also edit the
wiki pages if the requested the appropriate karma on the mailing list.

Though maybe that changed with the move to cwiki, or maybe that's
never been the case....

On Thu, Jul 25, 2019 at 4:10 PM Jan Høydahl <[hidden email]> wrote:

> All committers can edit. What would you like to change/add?
>
> Jan Høydahl
>
> > 25. jul. 2019 kl. 09:11 skrev Jaroslaw Rozanski <[hidden email]>:
> >
> > Hi folks!
> >
> > Who is the maintainer of Solr Support page in the Apache Solr Wiki (https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Support)?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Jaroslaw

> > Jaroslaw Rozanski | [hidden email]

Re: Contact for Wiki / Support page maintainer

Jan Høydahl / Cominvent
All PMC members can add indivitual contributors in Confluence. Even for specific pages I think.

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com

> 29. jul. 2019 kl. 16:47 skrev Jason Gerlowski <[hidden email]>:
>
> I was under the impression that non-committers could also edit the
>
> Though maybe that changed with the move to cwiki, or maybe that's
> never been the case....
>
> On Thu, Jul 25, 2019 at 4:10 PM Jan Høydahl <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> All committers can edit. What would you like to change/add?
>>
>> Jan Høydahl
>>
>>> 25. jul. 2019 kl. 09:11 skrev Jaroslaw Rozanski <[hidden email]>:
>>>
>>> Hi folks!
>>>
>>> Who is the maintainer of Solr Support page in the Apache Solr Wiki (https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Support)?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Jaroslaw

>>> Jaroslaw Rozanski | [hidden email]

Re: Contact for Wiki / Support page maintainer

Jan Høydahl / Cominvent
I tried to add Jaroslaw as an editor of that one page by adding him under "Restrictions" tab of the page. But it does not work.
Anyone with higher Confluence skills who can tell how to give the edit bit for a single page to individuals. I know how to add edit permission for the whole WIKI space to individuals but that was not what I intended.

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com

> 29. jul. 2019 kl. 23:01 skrev Jan Høydahl <[hidden email]>:
>
> All PMC members can add indivitual contributors in Confluence. Even for specific pages I think.

> Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com <http://www.cominvent.com/>
>
>> 29. jul. 2019 kl. 16:47 skrev Jason Gerlowski <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>>:
>>
>> I was under the impression that non-committers could also edit the
>>
>> Though maybe that changed with the move to cwiki, or maybe that's
>> never been the case....
>>
>> On Thu, Jul 25, 2019 at 4:10 PM Jan Høydahl <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>>>
>>> All committers can edit. What would you like to change/add?
>>>
>>> Jan Høydahl

Re: Contact for Wiki / Support page maintainer

Jan Høydahl / Cominvent
Update:
I had to add Jaroslaw with individual Space permission.
Giving someone space permissions means they can edit all pages in the space unless they have Restrictions in pace. Guess that is a good solution, so anyone who wants to help out with the Wiki can get access, and should we need restricted pages for Committers or PMC that is easy to set up.