Convert javabin to json

weiwang19
Hi,

Is there a reliable way to convert solr's javabin response to json format?
We use solrj client with wt=javabin, but want to convert the received
javabin response to json for passing to client.  We don't want to use
wt=json as javabin is more efficient.  We tried the noggit jsonutil

https://github.com/apache/lucene-solr/blob/master/solr/solrj/src/java/org/noggit/JSONUtil.java

but seems it is not able to convert parts of the query response such as
facet.  Are there any other options available?

Thanks,
Wei

Re: Convert javabin to json

Noble Paul നോബിള്‍  नोब्ळ्
obj = new JavabinCodec().unmarshal();
Utils#writeJson()

On Thu, Nov 28, 2019 at 11:54 AM Wei <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is there a reliable way to convert solr's javabin response to json format?
> We use solrj client with wt=javabin, but want to convert the received
> javabin response to json for passing to client.  We don't want to use
> wt=json as javabin is more efficient.  We tried the noggit jsonutil
>
> https://github.com/apache/lucene-solr/blob/master/solr/solrj/src/java/org/noggit/JSONUtil.java
>
> but seems it is not able to convert parts of the query response such as
> facet.  Are there any other options available?
>
> Thanks,
> Wei

Noble Paul