Copy Nutch Index/crawldb to Hypertable

vkblogger
Hello,

Is it possible to copy data from a nutch index to Hypertable?
If anyone has tried this, I would like to learn from their experience.

Thanks,
VK

Re: Copy Nutch Index/crawldb to Hypertable

brainstorm-2-2
There's a patch on JIRA about HBase (hypertable/bigtable-like system):

You can test it ;)

Cheers,
Roman