Correct sintax for language-identifier plugin?

Correct sintax for language-identifier plugin?

BlackIce
Hi,

what is the correct sintax for language-identifier plugin?

I have this in my nutch-site.xml:

<property>
<name>plugin.includes</name>
<value>protocol-http|urlfilter-regex|parse-(html|tika|text)|index-(basic|anchor|more)|query-(basic|site|url)|response-(json|xml)|summary-basic|scoring-opic|urlnormalizer-(pass|regex|basic)|language-identifier</value>
</property>

Do I need something else to get it to work?

Thnx

Re: Correct sintax for language-identifier plugin?

ilhami Kalkan
Hi BlackIce,

Yes. Its enough to use language-identifier plugin. Also check lang.extraction.policy and lang.identification.only.certain in nutch-default.xml.

--
İlhami KALKAN
Software Developer

AGMLab Bilişim Teknolojileri