Current Release and Release Schedule

Charles.Sanders
Can someone tell me the current release of Lucene?  I'm currently using
1.4.3.  Is there a posted release schedule anywhere?  Thanks.

Re: Current Release and Release Schedule

Erik Hatcher
There is no posted release schedule and no current plan to make a new
release.  Tune into [hidden email] and prod for release
there if you're interested in moving the process along.

        Erik