[DISCUSS] Release 1.16?

Sebastian Nagel
Hi all,

more than 90 issues are fixed now:
  https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/NUTCH/versions/12343430

The last release (1.15) is already more than one year ago (July 25, 2018).
It's time!  Of course, we'll check all remaining issues whether they should
be fixed now or can be moved to be fixed in 1.17.

I would be ready to push a release candidate during the next weeks and have
already started to work through the remaining issues. Please, comment on
issues you want to get fixed in 1.16 soon!

Thanks,
Sebastian

Re: [DISCUSS] Release 1.16?

Jorge Betancourt
Hi Seb!

+1 From my side. As you said, a release is already in order. I will go over the issues/PRs on the repo as well.

Best Regards,
Jorge