DataNode does not start after changing RAID controller

DataNode does not start after changing RAID controller

Dejan Menges
Hi,

We had situation that RAID controller died in one of our nodes, and we had to change it obviously. After changing it, from system side all looks good, but DataNode doesn't want to start start anymore:

Using HDP 2.2, Hadoop version isĀ 2.6.0.2.2.6.0-2800, racb70ecfae2c3c5ab46e24b0caebceaec16fdcd0

To be honest this happened first time to us, and I'm not quite sure how to proceed. Probably removing content of folders would help to start datanode, but that would kill our however bad data locality in this cluster.

Thanks a lot!

Dejan