Dates BC

Peter Steiner
Hi everyone,

does the solr.TrieDateField support dates BC?
I indexed negative dates and I'm able to query them,
but if I store them, they show up as postitive dates.

Thanks
Matthias

Re: Dates BC

Chris Hostetter-3

: does the solr.TrieDateField support dates BC?
: I indexed negative dates and I'm able to query them,
: but if I store them, they show up as postitive dates.

Hmm... definitely seems to be a bug.

I *think* this is another manifestation of SOLR-1899 (because of how the
hokey formatting code uses a GregorianCalender obejct) and have made a
note there to explicitly test negative years before resolving - but it may
actually be an unrelated problem somewhere else in the date handling.

-Hoss