Debian Lenny + Apache Tomcat 5.5 + Solr 1.4

Debian Lenny + Apache Tomcat 5.5 + Solr 1.4

rajan chandi
Hi All,

We've deployed 4 instances of Solr on a debian server.

It is taking only 1.5 GB of RAM on local ubuntu machine but it is taking 2.0
GB plus on Debian Lenny server.

Any ideas/pointers will help.

Regards
Rajan

Re: Debian Lenny + Apache Tomcat 5.5 + Solr 1.4

Kay Kay-2-3
What are the nature of the machines / VM run on ?  32-bit / 64-bit ?