Delete by Query is not deleting

Athok
Hello, I am begining with solr and i have a problem with the delete by query. If i do a query to solr, it give me the results that i hope but when the query is sent by XML as a delete, solr don't erase it from the index.
The query contains "!·$%&=¿^¨Ç_;^Ǩ_;;;_@#~¬[]}{@#~@~#"
The XML format is:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<delete>
<query>...</query>
</delete>

Thanks, Athok

PD: I'm Sorry, i know that my english is too poor.

Re: Delete by Query is not deleting

Noble Paul നോബിള്‍  नोब्ळ्
are you sure you committed after the 'delete' ?

--Noble Paul

Re: Delete by Query is not deleting

Athok
Yes, when the file is indexed, i send a commit
Noble Paul നോബിള്‍ नोब्ळ् wrote

--Noble Paul

Re: Delete by Query is not deleting

Athok
I know what the problem was, the query let use someones characters without escapes, but using delete by query don't.

thanks, see you ;-)

Athok wrote