DeleteByQuery using xml commands in SolrCloud

DeleteByQuery using xml commands in SolrCloud

Jamie Johnson
I tried to execute the following on my cluster, but it had no results.
 Should this work?

curl <a href="http://host:port/solr/collection1/update/?commit=true">http://host:port/solr/collection1/update/?commit=true -H
"Contenet-Type: text/xml" --data-binary

Re: DeleteByQuery using xml commands in SolrCloud

Yonik Seeley-2-2
On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 4:13 PM, Jamie Johnson <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I tried to execute the following on my cluster, but it had no results.
>  Should this work?
>
> curl <a href="http://host:port/solr/collection1/update/?commit=true">http://host:port/solr/collection1/update/?commit=true -H
> "Contenet-Type: text/xml" --data-binary

Is this a cut-n-paste of what you actually sent?
If so, "Content-Type" is misspelled (but I'm not sure if that's the issue)

-Yonik
lucenerevolution.com - Lucene/Solr Open Source Search Conference.
Boston May 7-10

Re: DeleteByQuery using xml commands in SolrCloud

Jamie Johnson
wow.....  I have nothing else to say.  Worked perfectly once I fixed
that, thanks.