Determining which objects were matched for a given query

Determining which objects were matched for a given query

Benjamin Arai-3
Hi,

Is it possible to determine which portion of the query was satisfied for
individual documents retrieved?  For example, suppose I run the query
"dog & cat | moose".  It is possible to retrieve a document with both
"moose" and "cat" in the document but not "dog"? How do I determine
which objects from the query were satisfied?  In this particular example
"moose" is a satisfying object. In contrast,  the binary AND was not met
for both "dog" and "cat", so even though "cat" was in the document it is
excluded from the  satisfying objects list.

Thanks in advance,

Benjamin