Disabling workd breaking for codes and SKUs

Disabling workd breaking for codes and SKUs

Mysurf Mail
Some of the data in my index is SKUs and barcodes as follows
ASDF3-DASDD-2133DD-21H44

I want to disable the wordbreaking for this type (maybe through Regex.
Is there a possible way to do this?

Re: Disabling workd breaking for codes and SKUs

Gora Mohanty-3
On 10 July 2013 14:02, Mysurf Mail <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Some of the data in my index is SKUs and barcodes as follows
> ASDF3-DASDD-2133DD-21H44
>
> I want to disable the wordbreaking for this type (maybe through Regex.
> Is there a possible way to do this?

What fieldtype are you using for this in schema.xml?
Use a string field, or some non-analysed field that stores
the data as is.

Regards,
Gora