Documentation Link Not Found

Stephen Bianamara
Hey Solr List,

I noticed that in the SOLR 6.6 language analysis
<https://lucene.apache.org/solr/guide/6_6/language-analysis.html#LanguageAnalysis-StemmerOverrideFilterFactory>
section, there is an example file which is not found (link
<http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/dev/trunk/solr/core/src/test-files/solr/collection1/conf/stemdict.txt>).
Is this the right place to notify for documentation updates and questions?

Thanks!
Stephen

Re: Documentation Link Not Found

Alexandre Rafalovitch
Good catch. I see the same problem in 7.4 documentation.

Could you create a Jira and we will fix it.

Thank you,
     Alex