Drupal 7.14 and Solr 3.6 with third-party data

Drupal 7.14 and Solr 3.6 with third-party data

Justin Griffith
Hi all,

I have a project where I have a drupal 7 site which has drupal indexed data. I also have a .NET application pushing data to solr for indexing. I have been successful in having the data from the .NET app indexed and committed to solr. I have not had any luck in good multiple field queries just using low level searches, much less trying to use drupal modules such as the apache solr or search api modules.

If anyone has had any experience with this or can point me down a good path, I would appreciate it.

Regards,
Justin Griffith
512-659-1288
[hidden email]

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

©2012 Devspiration, Inc. or its affiliates. All rights reserved. Devspiration, Devspiration.com, and the Devspiration logo are trademarks of Devspiration, Inc. If you believe you received this message in error, or if you did not request this change, please notify us immediately by e-mail at [hidden email] or call us at 512-659-1288.