DummySSLProtocolSocketFactory problem, please help me!!!! 2

DummySSLProtocolSocketFactory problem, please help me!!!! 2

g.marras

I have a problem with nutch 0.8.1 in DummySSLProtocolSocketFactory class
(org.apache.nutch.protocol.httpclient  plugin).
I have to index pages from a web site on https protocol and that it uses
authentication and sessions.
My problem is about the management of the sessions.
DummySSLProtocolSocketFactory class implements the ProtocolSocketFactory
interface in the HttpClient library.
If I modify DummySSLProtocolSocketFactory so that implements the
SecureProtocolSocketFactory interface all it works.

Should anyone tell me if it is ok, or if there is another way?