Dynamic Result Grouping

Brendan Ribera
The feature list included in the Solr website says solr provides
"Support for Dynamic Result Grouping".  I can't find any documentation
on the website explaining what this is, or how one would go about
using it.

Anyone care to enlighten me?

Re: Dynamic Result Grouping

Yonik Seeley-2
On 2/11/07, Brendan Ribera <[hidden email]> wrote:
> The feature list included in the Solr website says solr provides
> "Support for Dynamic Result Grouping".

It's faceting (grouping by field value dynamically).
I later learned that people commonly use "grouping" in a different
sense, so it's probably misleading.

-Yonik