Error while updating

K.A.Hussain Ali
Hi all,

Do deleteduplicates in Nutch  just work on only file at a time ?

It seems it doesnt support a group of segments inside a segment folder ?

Should we customise it to work on a folder of segment or do nutch provide any option for that ?

Any help is greatly appreciated
Thanks in advance

regards
-Hussain.

newbie question - fetcher

Gal Nitzan
Hi,

yesterday I noticed that 3 fetchers were working on the job but then I
changed something in my configuration and now I have only one fetcher
running and I cant figure out what is missing.

I have three boxes

my mapred config:

<property>
  <name>mapred.map.tasks</name>
  <value>9</value>
</property>

<property>
  <name>mapred.reduce.tasks</name>
  <value>3</value>
</property>

Help needed please

Gal Nitzan

I see only one fetcher task but I have three tasktrackers.

What am I missing?

Thanks,

G.

Re: Help needed please

Raghavendra Prabhu
Check this value

fetcher.threads.fetch in the conf file .

Maybe it is set to one

Prabhu

On 1/9/06, Gal Nitzan <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I see only one fetcher task but I have three tasktrackers.
>
> What am I missing?
>
> Thanks,
>
> G.

Re: Help needed please !Please Ignore

Gal Nitzan
On Mon, 2006-01-09 at 02:06 +0200, Gal Nitzan wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I see only one fetcher task but I have three tasktrackers.
>
> What am I missing?
>
> Thanks,
>
> G.

reload ROOT in tomcat

Michael Ji
HI there,

I maded change in search.jsp, and compiled it to ROOT
and ftp the ROOT directory to tomcat/webapps/;

But somehow, when I launch the search page in
webbrowser, no change is shown.

I think tomcat still use the old ROOT files (maybe in
its' cache?)

How can I force tomcat to reload ROOT so that the
change I made could reflect?

thanks,

Michael

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: reload ROOT in tomcat

tonykingzhao
you can shutdown tomcat after delete tomcat\work\Catalina directory and files.

tonykingzhao
2006-03-14

I  maded  change  in  search.jsp,  and  compiled  it  to  ROOT
and  ftp  the  ROOT  directory  to  tomcat/webapps/;

But  somehow,  when  I  launch  the  search  page  in
webbrowser,  no  change  is  shown.

I  think  tomcat  still  use  the  old  ROOT  files  (maybe  in
its'  cache?)

How  can  I  force  tomcat  to  reload  ROOT  so  that  the
change  I  made  could  reflect?

thanks,

Michael

Do  You  Yahoo!?
Tired  of  spam?    Yahoo!  Mail  has  the  best  spam  protection  around
http://mail.yahoo.com