Event Search Engine

Tim Martin-7
Hello,

I'd like to announce the launch of a new search engine that uses the
Nutch engine.
http://betherebesquare.com is an Event Search Engine for the San
Francisco Bay Area that allows users to specify keywords, date, city,
address, and category and get details about events in 4 different
views.

I believe this is the first search engine to parse events out of free
text. I am very thankful to the Nutch developers for making such a
high quality engine. I will try to contribute back some parts I've
written that might be of general use. I'd love to hear any comments or
suggestions you might have.

Thank you,
Tim Martin
[hidden email]