Event Search Engine

Tim Martin-7
Hello,

I'd like to announce the launch of a new search engine that uses the
Nutch engine. http://betherebesquare.com is an Event Search Engine for the San
Francisco Bay Area that allows users to specify keywords, date, city,
address, and category and get details about events in 4 different
views.

I believe this is the first search engine to parse events out of free
text. I am very thankful to the Nutch developers for making such a
high quality engine. I will try to contribute back some parts I've
written that might be of general use. I'd love to hear any comments or
suggestions you might have.

Thank you,
Tim Martin

Re: Event Search Engine

Jérôme Charron

> I'd like to announce the launch of a new search engine that uses the
> Nutch engine. http://betherebesquare.com is an Event Search Engine for the
> San
> Francisco Bay Area that allows users to specify keywords, date, city,
> address, and category and get details about events in 4 different
> views.

Nice work man.
I add it to the list of public search engines using nutch (
http://wiki.apache.org/nutch/PublicServers)
Just a little question: Why not a little 'powered by nutch' on your site?

Jerome