Exception in full text search

Asha-2-2
Hello,

    I'm able to create index file for full text search.And i'm sure it
has the required entries as i have traced the traversal path through the
tables i have specified. And also documents are added to the index file.

But when i specify some string to search,it throws an exception like this.

.E
Time: 0.234
There was 1 error:
1)
testSrch(com.board.fts.FtsSearchCmdTest)java.lang.NullPointerException:
null values not allowed
        at
org.apache.commons.collections.map.ReferenceMap.put(ReferenceMap.java:571)
        at com.sandra.servicer.txtsrch.SrchMan.search(SrchMan.java:108)
        at com.board.fts.FtsSearchCmd.execute(FtsSearchCmd.java)
        at com.board.fts.FtsSearchCmdTest.testSrch(FtsSearchCmdTest.java)
        at com.board.fts.FtsSearchCmdTest.main(FtsSearchCmdTest.java)

FAILURES!!!
Tests run: 1,  Failures: 0,  Errors: 1

Is there any way to view the contents of index file which has been created?
If anyone comes up with some suggesions for this kind of error,I appreciate.

TIA,

Re: Exception in full text search

Sven Duzont-2
hi,
this exception does not seems to be lucene related
concerning the way to look at index content, you could try luke (http://www.getopt.org/luke/)
hope it will help

--- sven

Le jeudi 9 juin 2005 ? 18:06:07, vous ?criviez :

a> Hello,

a>     I'm able to create index file for full text search.And i'm sure it
a> has the required entries as i have traced the traversal path through the
a> tables i have specified. And also documents are added to the index file.

a> But when i specify some string to search,it throws an exception like this.

a> .E
a> Time: 0.234
a> There was 1 error:
a> 1)
a> testSrch(com.board.fts.FtsSearchCmdTest)java.lang.NullPointerException:
a> null values not allowed
a>         at
a> org.apache.commons.collections.map.ReferenceMap.put(ReferenceMap.java:571)
a>         at
a> com.sandra.servicer.txtsrch.SrchMan.search(SrchMan.java:108)
a>         at com.board.fts.FtsSearchCmd.execute(FtsSearchCmd.java)
a>         at
a> com.board.fts.FtsSearchCmdTest.testSrch(FtsSearchCmdTest.java)
a>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
a>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
a>         at
a> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
a>         at
a> com.board.fts.FtsSearchCmdTest.main(FtsSearchCmdTest.java)

a> FAILURES!!!
a> Tests run: 1,  Failures: 0,  Errors: 1

a> Is there any way to view the contents of index file which has been created?
a> If anyone comes up with some suggesions for this kind of error,I appreciate.

a> TIA,

a> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
a> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

--
Cordialement,
 Sven                            mailto:[hidden email]