Extending Nutch talk, May 11th, Palo Alto, CA

Extending Nutch talk, May 11th, Palo Alto, CA

Stefan Groschupf-2
Hi Nutch Users,
Doug already mentioned it in the developers list (thanks!), but for
those of you that does not subscribe the developer list...
The next CommerceNet Thursday Tech Talk will be about Extending
Nutch. I'll present a few slides about the plugin system and meta
data 'flow' in nutch.
http://events.commerce.net/?p=58
I would be glad to hear about experience, needs and thoughts about
this topic from nutch users around the bay area. :)

Cheers,
Stefan

Re: Extending Nutch talk, May 11th, Palo Alto, CA

sudhendra seshachala
Is there a way to pod/video cast this... or atleast conference call (Just listening mode) ... I have a personal account. May be I can sponsor the Listening mode conference...Please let me know If I can be of any assitance.
It will really help folks who are outside bay area.
There is life (hitech) outside bay area too.. in US.

Thanks

Stefan Groschupf <[hidden email]> wrote: Hi Nutch Users,
Doug already mentioned it in the developers list (thanks!), but for
those of you that does not subscribe the developer list...
The next CommerceNet Thursday Tech Talk will be about Extending
Nutch. I'll present a few slides about the plugin system and meta
data 'flow' in nutch.
http://events.commerce.net/?p=58
I would be glad to hear about experience, needs and thoughts about
this topic from nutch users around the bay area. :)

Cheers,
Stefan

  Sudhi Seshachala
  http://sudhilogs.blogspot.com/

---------------------------------
Love cheap thrills? Enjoy PC-to-Phone  calls to 30+ countries for just 2¢/min with Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.

Re: [Nutch-general] Re: Extending Nutch talk, May 11th, Palo Alto, CA

Otis Gospodnetic-2-2
+1 to this!
I won't be in San Francisco on the 11th, but would be interested in seeing/listening either in real-time or a recorded version.

Thanks,
Otis

Re: [Nutch-general] Re: Extending Nutch talk, May 11th, Palo Alto, CA

Thomas Delnoij-3
+1

I would be interested as well.

Rgrds, Thomas Delnoij

> +1 to this!
> I won't be in San Francisco on the 11th, but would be interested in seeing/listening either in real-time or a recorded version.
>
> Thanks,
> Otis

Sone one needs to send me the timings and how long the conference will run...
  May be I can just have 10 nuimbers.. The conference has a service where in the session can be recorded and downloaded....
  Please suggest ASAP or better still in US
  Call me @ 281 516 2495 or (408 203 9960) so that we can finalize..
  I would realli like to be in... and I hope I  have decent support too :)

  Thanks
  Sudhi

On 5/10/06, [hidden email] wrote:

> +1 to this!
> I won't be in San Francisco on the 11th, but would be interested in seeing/listening either in real-time or a recorded version.
>
> Thanks,
> Otis

---------------------------------
Yahoo! Mail goes everywhere you do.  Get it on your phone.

RE: Extending Nutch talk, May 11th, Palo Alto, CA

HUYLEBROECK Jeremy RD-ILAB-SSF
Was there any recording done?
Any slides/paper?

Thanks!

Is there a way to pod/video cast this... or atleast conference call (Just listening mode) ... I have a personal account. May be I can sponsor the Listening mode conference...Please let me know If I can be of any assitance.
It will really help folks who are outside bay area.
There is life (hitech) outside bay area too.. in US.

Thanks

Stefan Groschupf <[hidden email]> wrote: Hi Nutch Users, Doug already mentioned it in the developers list (thanks!), but for those of you that does not subscribe the developer list...