Feedparser 0.6 fork source code

HUYLEBROECK Jeremy RD-ILAB-SSF-2

Chris (or anyone having it),
could you share again the source code of the common-feedparser fork used
in nutch?
The zip file you shared a year ago is not on your site anymore.

Thanks!
Jeremy.

Re: Feedparser 0.6 fork source code

chrismattmann
Hi Jeremy,

 I've uploaded the fork-src to my USC website. Here is the URL:

http://www-scf.usc.edu/~mattmann/feedparser-src-fork.tar.gz

I'll leave the file up there for a few days at least, so feel free to grab
it at your leisure.

Thanks,
  Chris