Fetcher not ending

MilleBii
Although I have applied  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NUTCH-719 (&
769)

I get my fetcher job hang-up at the end :
-finishing thread FetcherThread, activeThreads=2
-finishing thread FetcherThread, activeThreads=2
-finishing thread FetcherThread, activeThreads=2
-finishing thread FetcherThread, activeThreads=1
-activeThreads=1, spinWaiting=0, fetchQueues.totalSize=0
-activeThreads=1, spinWaiting=0, fetchQueues.totalSize=0
-activeThreads=1, spinWaiting=0, fetchQueues.totalSize=0
-finishing thread FetcherThread, activeThreads=0
-activeThreads=0, spinWaiting=0, fetchQueues.totalSize=0
-activeThreads=0

-MilleBii-

Re: Fetcher not ending

MilleBii
Oops a bit too quick on this one.... it actually ended up whilst I was
making this post.

--
-MilleBii-