Fetching All Terms and Corresponding Documents

Fetching All Terms and Corresponding Documents

kamaci
Hi,

I need to iterate on all terms at Solr index, and then find related
documents for some terms that match my criteria.

I know that I can send a query to *LukeRequestHandler*:

*/admin/luke?fl=content&numTerms={distinct term count}&wt=json*

and then check my criteria. If matches, I can send a *fq* to retrieve
related docs.

However, is there any other efficient way (via rest or Solrj) for my case?

Kind Regards,
Furkan KAMACI

Re: Fetching All Terms and Corresponding Documents

Zheng Lin Edwin Yeo
Hi,

You can take a look at MoreLikeThis from the Solr Reference Guide at
https://lucene.apache.org/solr/guide/7_7/morelikethis.html, and see if it
fits what you are looking for.

Regards,
Edwin