Fetching Parent-Child documents - Solr 8.2

Fetching Parent-Child documents - Solr 8.2

Ali,Sherif

Hello,

I am trying to fetch parent and child document together in one Solr query, I was able to do that in solr 7.4 but same query does not work in solr 8.2.

Are there any major changes in the way that we are fetching children?

My requirement is to fetch parent and children both in one call.

I am trying

http://localhost:8983/solr/demo/select?fl=*,[child]&q={!parent which="cat_s:sci-fi AND pubyear_i:1992"}

what are the ways to retrieve parent child as nested documents?

We need to start working on it very soon, any help will be appreciated.

Sincerely,

Sherif

--

Sherif Ali

OCLC · Senior Software Engineer

6565 Kilgour Place, Dublin, Ohio USA 43017

C +1-614-764-6077

OCLC.org · Facebook · Twitter · YouTube