Few inner links are not opening.

Dasari, Veda (Peterson Technology)
Hi

Few links on the tutorial that says here with a hyper link are not opening.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NUTCH/NutchTutorial#NutchTutorial-Setup_Solr_for_search

Re: Few inner links are not opening.

Sebastian Nagel-2
Thanks, it's fixed now. The wiki has been migrated recently and looks like
that inner links haven't been properly converted.

If anybody is eager to help us and improve the Nutch wiki - you're welcome!
Please assign for an account in the wiki. Nutch is a community project and
we need your help. Thanks!

Sebastian

On 8/9/19 5:39 PM, Dasari, Veda (Peterson Technology) wrote:
> Hi
>
> Few links on the tutorial that says here with a hyper link are not opening.
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NUTCH/NutchTutorial#NutchTutorial-Setup_Solr_for_search

RE: Few inner links are not opening.

Sadiki Latty
Hey Sebastian,

I have signed up for an account I will try to help out where/when I can. Is there a list/backlog of any issues that need to be resolved for the wiki?

Regards,
Sid

Attention : courriel externe | external email

Thanks, it's fixed now. The wiki has been migrated recently and looks like that inner links haven't been properly converted.

If anybody is eager to help us and improve the Nutch wiki - you're welcome!
Please assign for an account in the wiki. Nutch is a community project and we need your help. Thanks!

Sebastian

On 8/9/19 5:39 PM, Dasari, Veda (Peterson Technology) wrote:
> Hi
>
> Few links on the tutorial that says here with a hyper link are not opening.
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NUTCH/NutchTutorial#NutchT
> utorial-Setup_Solr_for_search

    Attention : courriel externe | external email

    Thanks, it's fixed now. The wiki has been migrated recently and looks like that inner links haven't been properly converted.

    If anybody is eager to help us and improve the Nutch wiki - you're welcome!
    Please assign for an account in the wiki. Nutch is a community project and we need your help. Thanks!

    Sebastian

    On 8/9/19 5:39 PM, Dasari, Veda (Peterson Technology) wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > Few links on the tutorial that says here with a hyper link are not opening.
    >
    > https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__cwiki.apache.org_confluence_display_NUTCH_NutchTutorial-23NutchT&d=DwIGaQ&c=gtIjdLs6LnStUpy9cTOW9w&r=Xt6299f0hqnIx-xoQsVauLLx5aCVk6us7oZ0A9NeWNg&m=5AchgKATCdO2nfHTPKQh-78nSMzokalVDYMIucyOJKA&s=YkpR2IrBG3k_v4GeesCrNm1zQi7ExhmyM1nOQ0H1f0U&e=
    > utorial-Setup_Solr_for_search

Re: Few inner links are not opening.

Sebastian Nagel-2
Hi Sid,

thanks! That's great! Unfortunately, there is no such list yet.
But if you want just start one in the wiki.

We had recently on this list a discussion about fixing
the page navigation tree, that'd be one task in addition to the
the inner links.

Thanks,
Sebastian

On 8/12/19 3:17 PM, Sadiki Latty wrote:

> Hey Sebastian,
>
> I have signed up for an account I will try to help out where/when I can. Is there a list/backlog of any issues that need to be resolved for the wiki?
>
> Regards,
> Sid

Hi Swetha,

yes, I will (or someone else). I'll also plan to check the links using a crawler
to get the complete list of them.

Thanks,
Sebastian