Finalizing SOLR-58

Otis Gospodnetic-2
Hi,

I'd like to finalize and commit SOLR-58 in the next few days.  Please review.  I've written XSLT stylesheets assuming the XML that the new JSPs return is OK by everyone.

Thanks,
Otizzzzzzzzzzzzz
P.S.
Wunder - http://www.cafeconleche.org/books/bible3/chapters/ch15.html was invaluable, thanks.

Re: Finalizing SOLR-58

Chris Hostetter-3

Otis: while the various -xml.jsp files were handy to do side by side
comparisons of the old behavior on the new behavior during your intiail
development, would you mind attaching a patch to SOLR-58 showing hte full
changes so we can review them in totality?

: Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 23:51:17 -0800 (PST)
: From: Otis Gospodnetic <[hidden email]>
: To: [hidden email]
: Subject: Finalizing SOLR-58
:
: Hi,

I'd like to finalize and commit SOLR-58 in the next few days.  Please review.  I've written XSLT stylesheets assuming the XML that the new JSPs return is OK by everyone.

Thanks,
Otizzzzzzzzzzzzz
P.S.
Wunder - http://www.cafeconleche.org/books/bible3/chapters/ch15.html was invaluable, thanks.

:

Re: Finalizing SOLR-58

Walter Underwood, Netflix
On 12/6/06 10:54 AM, "Chris Hostetter" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> P.S.
> Wunder - http://www.cafeconleche.org/books/bible3/chapters/ch15.html was
> invaluable, thanks.

No kidding. It is a complete Yoda session on XSLT. --wunder