Find terms in same position of different fields

Find terms in same position of different fields

Eran S.
I'm trying to implement searching for terms in different fields that will match only documents in which the terms (or spans) found are in the same position.

Is there a ready-made solution for this? I tried searching the forum but found only suggestions that don't work for me.

I also have a problem with RangeQuery. Is there a way to find which terms from the range was matched?
Or is there a way to use SpanQuery with a range?

for example if the range is [050 TO 080], I would like to know that the term '070' was found.

Thanks,
Eran.