First BETA release of MUTIS

mamcxyz
I'm happy to announce the first BETA of MUTIS (mutis.sourceforge.net). I
include a small demo on searching txt files (this kind of demo is like a
must ;) ).

I'm looking for more developers to archieve:

1- Plataform independence. Mutis run only under .NET, and I want it to run
under native Win32/64, FreePascal, .NET Win32/64
2- Start to add unique abilities, like clustering (www.clusty.com) and
improvenments on threading and other things
3- Reduce the code. I found that the code size can be reduced with a smart
aproach but need more help on this
4- Get Lucene 2.0 compability

Thanks.

--
Mario Alejandro Montoya
http://mutis.sourceforge.net
The Only and best open source search engine for Delphi

Fwd: First BETA release of MUTIS

mamcxyz

www.solucionesvulcano.com
!Obtenga su sitio Web dinámico!

Re: Fwd: First BETA release of MUTIS

Otis Gospodnetic-2
Mario, not sure if you emailed the Lucene.NET mailing list, but if you haven't, you should, as people there will have more incentives to help with .NET and other Windows stuff.

Otis

Re: Fwd: First BETA release of MUTIS

mamcxyz
What is that mailing list?
--
Mario Alejandro Montoya
MCP
www.solucionesvulcano.com
!Obtenga su sitio Web dinámico!

Re: Fwd: First BETA release of MUTIS

Raghavendra Prabhu
[hidden email]

On 9/2/06, Mario Alejandro M. <[hidden email]> wrote:

> What is that mailing list?
> --
> Mario Alejandro Montoya
> MCP