Format "content" field

webdev1977
Greetings all!

I have created a enterprise search architecture that includes both nutch for crawling as well as solr for indexing.  I was so focused on the nutch part that I didn't realized that my user interface (Jquery based) was lacking in appeal.

One of my issues is the format of the text in the content field.  Is there any way to force it to include spaces, etc for the text.

for instance, this is an example of a value:

"thereisno way to know.Next sentence goes here.BUT I am all squished"

This is sample content from a html page.