Fosdem

BlackIce
Hi,

I just came back from Fosdem 2020... pretty cool stuff going on there...

However over at the ASF booth we didn't have any stickers for the Nutch Project... So how do we order some?

Thnx!

Re: Fosdem

Sebastian Nagel
Hi BlackIce,

I'm sure Fosdem was a great experience.

I don't whether we had Nutch stickers at all. I've never even seen one.

But it shouldn't be difficult to create stickers using one of the two Nutch logos. There are various
versions in the Nutch CMS or the cwiki, but you could take them just from the Wikipedia page
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apache_Nutch

Best,
Sebastian

On 2/4/20 10:44 AM, BlackIce wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just came back from Fosdem 2020... pretty cool stuff going on there...
>
> However over at the ASF booth we didn't have any stickers for the Nutch Project... So how do we
> order some?
>
> Thnx!

RE: Fosdem

Markus Jelsma-2
Hi,

Quite some time ago someone announced they had launched a web store selling Nutch branded stuff. It still seems to be around:
https://www.cafepress.com/nutch

How about that?

Markus