Fwd: Final Evaluations results processed for LUCENE-2959: Implementing State of the Art Ranking for Lucene

Fwd: Final Evaluations results processed for LUCENE-2959: Implementing State of the Art Ranking for Lucene

David Nemeskey
Hi,

let me chime in too. I have received the attached mail today, telling me that
I have also passed the final evaluations. I would like to thank everyone for
the support, especially Robert, who accepted the heavy burden of mentoring me
through the project. :)

There's still a lot to do though, so I guess it won't be the last you heard of
me.

Thanks,
David

Re: Final Evaluations results processed for LUCENE-2959: Implementing State of the Art Ranking for Lucene

Erick Erickson
Do stick around, the more the merrier!

Erick

On Mon, Aug 29, 2011 at 8:09 AM, David Nemeskey
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> let me chime in too. I have received the attached mail today, telling me that
> I have also passed the final evaluations. I would like to thank everyone for
> the support, especially Robert, who accepted the heavy burden of mentoring me
> through the project. :)
>
> There's still a lot to do though, so I guess it won't be the last you heard of
> me.
>
> Thanks,
> David

Simon Willnauer
On Mon, Aug 29, 2011 at 2:34 PM, Erick Erickson <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Do stick around, the more the merrier!

+1