Fwd: lucene-solr pull request: Fixing typo in example schema: 'salves' => 'slaves'

Fwd: lucene-solr pull request: Fixing typo in example schema: 'salves' => 'slaves'

Jukka Zitting
Hi,

Here's another pull request from GitHub.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: lucene-solr pull request: Fixing typo in example schema: 'salves' => 'slaves'

Erik Hatcher-4
What's the workflow for github pull requests?   We can't just apply the patches without the user signing off on the ASL, right?   There still needs to be a JIRA created with a patch that is checked ASL, as I understand it.

Clarification/discussion on this would be good to have.

        Erik