Hi guys... I've got a problem with the version of nutch I pulled from SVN
2 days ago. I follow the tutorial instructions (along with some additional
searching when I hit roadblocks), and I get to what seems to be a working
setup. However, when I search, I always get '0-0 results of 0 matching'.
I did both of the following:
- edited nutch-default.xml searcher.dir and pointed to /root/crawl
- edited /usr/share/tomcat5/webapps/ROOT/WEB-INF/classes/nutch-default.xml
searcher.dir to /root/crawl and restarted tomcat.
- edited crawl-urlfilter.txt to make sure what I'm crawling doesn't get
tossed out... last line is : +.
- With everything started... when I try to search, I get: