GSoC Lucene proposals

Adriano Crestani
Hi students,

We are receiving very good proposals this year, I am sure mentors are very happy :)

I have one suggestion to make our (mentors) lives easier. Please, add the JIRA identifier to your proposal's title, example: "LUCENE-2883: Consolidate Solr & Lucene FunctionQuery into modules". This will let mentors to quickly search for Lucene and Solr proposals, as all Apache proposals are mixed and there is no way to sort by project.

Thanks!

Adriano Crestani

Re: GSoC Lucene proposals

Vinicius Barrox