Get Solr to notice new core without restarting?

Get Solr to notice new core without restarting?

Mark H. Wood
I have a product which comes with several empty Solr cores already
configured and laid out, ready to be copied into place where Solr can
find them.  Is there a way to get Solr to notice new cores without
restarting it?  Is it likely there ever will be?  I'm one of the
people who test and maintain the product, so I'm always creating and
destroying instances.

--
Mark H. Wood
Lead Technology Analyst

University Library
755 W. Michigan Street
Indianapolis, IN 46202
317-274-0749
www.ulib.iupui.edu

Re: Get Solr to notice new core without restarting?

Mikhail Khludnev-2
https://lucene.apache.org/solr/guide/8_2/coreadmin-api.html#coreadmin-create

--
Sincerely yours