Getting request object within search component

Getting request object within search component

Plaatje, Patrick
Hi All,

I developed my own custom search component, in which I need to get the
requestors ip-address. But I can't seem to find a request object from
where I can get this string, ideas anyone?

Best,

Patrick

Re: Getting request object within search component

Noble Paul നോബിള്‍  नोब्ळ्
The request object is not exposed. You may need to hack
SolrDispatchFilter and put in the values into the request attributes

--
--Noble Paul