Graduation tasks

Jukka Zitting
Hi,

Between a vacation last week and the ApacheCon next week I've been too
busy to take care of the practical bits of moving Tika from the
Incubator to Lucene. I'll try to steal some time for this next week.

Anyway, here's a list of things that needs to be done:

* Migrate the mailing lists
* Update the issue tracker (TIKA is in group Lucene, not Incubator)
* Migrate the web site to lucene.apache.org/tika
* Remove incubation disclaimers
* Move the codebase from incubator/tika to lucene/tika
* Update the svn authorization and commit notification settings
* Update the incubation records to reflect graduation

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: Graduation tasks

Jukka Zitting
Hi,

On Fri, Oct 31, 2008 at 10:18 AM, Jukka Zitting <[hidden email]> wrote:
> * Move the codebase from incubator/tika to lucene/tika

I have now moved the Tika source tree from /incubator/tika to
/lucene/tika. If you have an existing checkout of Tika trunk, you can
switch it to the new location like this:

    cd /path/to/your/checkout
    svn switch https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/tika/trunk

(Replace svn.apache.org with svn.eu.apache.org if you're using the EU mirror.)

Alternatively you can simply create a fresh checkout:

    svn checkout https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/tika/trunk

> * Update the svn authorization and commit notification settings

Done.

> * Remove incubation disclaimers

Done.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: Graduation tasks

Grant Ingersoll-2
If someone can whip up a patch to Lucene's TLP site, I'd be more than
happy to apply it.