Guohua Wu's subscription to lucene dev list

Guohua Wu's subscription to lucene dev list

guohuawu227
I am a software developer from China.My name is Guohua Wu. Rencently I am reading the source of lucene. I asked some questions about lucene to Mike McCandless and he told me to send this email to subscribe to Lucene's dev list and ask question again so his answer will be shared. Hope I can succeed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email] For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Re: Guohua Wu's subscription to lucene dev list

Houston Putman
Hello,

You can find instructions here on how to subscribe to the lucene mailing lists. (You send an email to dev-subscribe)

https://lucene.apache.org/core/discussion.html#developer-lists

- Houston