HDFS

Andrey-2
hi

is it possible to access the HDFS from normal linux filesystem?
I have some C modules which propulate files in filesystem, and i like to
scale it into HDFS

Thx
Andrey K.

Re: HDFS

alakshman
So you want to write/read into/from HDFS and use the local filesystem as the
source/destination of data ? If so, yes you can. Look at the HDFS C API.

Thanks