HTTP POST Authentication

Tyler Palsulich
Hi Folks,

I'm having trouble getting HTTP POST authentication to work on mrs.org. I have a valid username and password, but when I try to run parsechecker a page that requires authentication (http://mrs.org/myMRS/), I get a 500 error and the following response:

Validation of viewstate MAC failed. If this application is hosted by a Web Farm or cluster, ensure that <machineKey> configuration specifies the same validationKey and validation algorithm. AutoGenerate cannot be used in a cluster.

Could this be a url normalizer issue? The POST  request does include a "__VIEWSTATE" param (with the same value as in the error). Or, is there another configuration I need to include?

Please see this repo for the configurations I've made.

Thank you for any help,
Tyler