Hadoop Certification

X Dev KG
Hi,

I m newbie on Hadoop and I want to prepare for a certification.

What is the best one Hortonworks or Cloudera Certification ?

Thank you in advance

Re: Hadoop Certification

Marcin Tustin
Honestly, this is going to depend on the jobs you are targeting and the local market. For example, in the New York market I'm not aware of any job listings that mention certification as even a nice to have.

For someone who wants to become a Hadoop admin it might be at least mildly valuable.

I think the better question is what do you want to achieve, and from that the appropriate professional development will be indicated.

On Sunday, September 4, 2016, X Dev KG <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I m newbie on Hadoop and I want to prepare for a certification.

What is the best one Hortonworks or Cloudera Certification ?

Thank you in advance

Want to work at Handy? Check out our culture deck and open roles
Latest news at Handy
Handy just raised $50m led by Fidelity