Hadoop DBA

Vinodh Nagaraj
Hi All,

I am new bee to Hadoop. I would like to know about Hadoop DBA.
I installed Hadoop ( non Cluster ) on windows machine.

could please anyone share what art the day today activities in Hadoop DBA life.
Please share basic commands and configuration details.

Thanks & Regards,
Vinodh.N

Re: Hadoop DBA

Ron Gonzalez-2

I'd recommend you start by reading https://smile.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1449327052/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1469166631&sr=8-1&pi=SY200_QL40&keywords=hadoop+operations&dpPl=1&dpID=51MXFYjl3rL&ref=plSrch

It gives the basics of Hadoop with a flavor towards operations...

Thanks,
Ron