Hadoop QA for Common JIRAs

Karthik Kambatla-2
Hello

Looks like the Pre-commit builds for Hadoop (common) are stalled since Dec
3. Can someone with permissions look into it.

Many thanks,
Karthik

Re: Hadoop QA for Common JIRAs

Aaron T. Myers
Hey Karthik,

Thanks a lot for bringing this up. It seems that all of the recent
precommit runs for Common were all triggered manually. My hunch is that
this is a repeat of the issue we had a while back where we crossed some
threshold of number of patch available JIRAs such that we're over some JIRA
query limit.

Todd and I are looking into what the problem is and should hopefully have
it cleared up soon.

--
Aaron T. Myers
Software Engineer, Cloudera

On Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 11:32 AM, Karthik Kambatla <[hidden email]>wrote:

> Hello
>
> Looks like the Pre-commit builds for Hadoop (common) are stalled since Dec
> 3. Can someone with permissions look into it.
>
> Many thanks,
> Karthik

Re: Hadoop QA for Common JIRAs

Aaron T. Myers
That was indeed it. Todd adjusted the JIRA query to include only those
JIRAs that are PA and have been updated in the last two weeks. Making this
adjustment triggered 16 precommit job runs for Common JIRAs, so this seems
to be cleared up now.

Thanks again, Karthik.