Hadoop metrics can be only sent to the first ganglia gmond server

Hadoop metrics can be only sent to the first ganglia gmond server

Jerry Xin
Hi all,
I am currently using ganglia to receive hadoop metrics,but I find that metrics can be only sent to the first gmond server.I did some digging,found out that GangliaSink(AbstractGangliaSink) parse metric servers use conf.getString(conf is SubsetConfiguration) ,which return only the first element in the list.
I filed a jira issue HADOOP-13477 earlier, but the Hadoop QA gave an unrelated unit test failure.Can someone give some solutions?

Any response would be appreciated!