Handling multiple locale

lukes
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Handling multiple locale

lukes
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Handling multiple locale

Michael Wilkowski
Hi,
please explain I get it correctly: do you want to search your query within
all possible locales? If yes then my personal pattern in such case would be
to create multiple BooleanClause (with Occur.SHOULD, one clause per each
locale) and add them to one BooleanQuery.

MW

CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Handling multiple locale

Michael Wilkowski
Hi,
in my opinion your system locales have nothing to do with the analyzers
that you want to apply. I would not rely on system locales as that makes
application very unportable.

Regarding any other way - there are none. You may apply regex query and
create custom queries, but not dynamically refer to fields, because you may
easily do it by hand (as you said by brute force, but you are only limited
by max number of clauses in BooleanQuery).

MW

On Mon, Sep 26, 2016 at 4:10 AM, lukes <[hidden email]> wrote:

> 1 more question :). Are numbers analyzed ? Like IntField, LongField, etc. ?
>
> Regards.

Re: Handling multiple locale

lukes
Hi Michael,

  Sorry for the confusion. I didn't mean System, but various types of locales i am indexing till that point :).

Regards.